Siding, Windows, Doors and More.
Vinyl Siding Replacement
For many homeowners in Lexington, vinyl siding is a great way to improve the external appearance of their home while protecting it from damage due to dangerous weather. At T. Smith Siding & Windows, we know your home is an investment and a safe haven for your family. We are proud to offer a number of vinyl products to help keep your investment and your family safe.
T. Smith is pleased to offer Prodigy products and free in-home consultations. Prodigy vinyl siding is long lasting with R and Perm values of 5. It is maintenance-free and impact-resistant to both hail and wind. Prodigy has been tested to withstand a category 5 hurricane and eliminates waviness due to warping or rattling. This product is also energy efficient, noise resistant, and increases the value of your home.
Regular vinyl is long-lasting and maintenance-free, but does not have any of the other wind resistance and energy savings features that Prodigy products can offer. Contact T. Smith Siding & Windows today for Lexington vinyl siding. We are pleased to serve the Bluegrass Region, including Winchester, Richmond, Frankfort, Versailles, and Nicholasville. Our team of professional and friendly employees work on each of our projects and have over 13 years of experience. Contact us today for a free estimate and to learn more about our highest quality products at affordable prices.
Thermal efficiency never looked so good.
Royal Haven® Insulated Siding wraps your home in warmth while giving your inner designer a boost of confidence. So as it’s being energy efficient, low maintenance and durable, it’s also attracting curb appeal attention with authentic-looking, eye-catching woodgrain.
Why TSmith Siding?
- Available in flat face D6 and D7 profiles that mimic real wood siding
- Improved impact resistance and sound deadening
- Broad array of traditional colors and trending, UV-resistant Colorscapes® shades
- Beautiful low-gloss, authentic-looking woodgrain
- EPS foam offers significantly more insulating power than fiber cement, wood, engineered wood or brick
- Premium and Dark colors feature Chromatix™ technology color protection
- Virtually maintenance free
- Never needs painting
- Won’t warp, buckle or sag
- Reduces noise by up to 45% to create a quieter home
- Industry-leading Double Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured from recyclable materials